Directions to the Inn
From New York, Pennsylvania, and Northern New Jersey
- Take the Garden State Parkway south to the end.
- At the end of the parkway, go straight ahead onto Route 109 south.
- Route 109 will cross 2 bridges and bring you into Cape May.
- After the second bridge, Route 109 becomes Lafayette Street.
- Continue on Lafayette Street for about one-half mile to Madison Avenue (first traffic light on Lafayette).
- Make a left turn onto Madison Avenue and travel 3 blocks to Columbia Avenue (the Cape May water tower will be on your right).
- Make a right turn onto Columbia Avenue and travel 2 blocks to Franklin Street.
- The Henry Sawyer Inn is on the corner of Columbia Avenue and Franklin Street on the left side.
From the Cape May - Lewes Ferry
- Exit the Ferry terminal and turn right.
- Follow the signs for Cape May via Route 9 north. Route 9 north will intersect with Route 109 south.
- Turn right onto Route 109 south and follow the directions above.